Friday 19 September 2014

Genius 01


EN
Today is Friday and I can’t be happier that another work week has ended. I can say that I had a great week and it been a very active one too, besides the fact that I was stuck with a “splendid” flood from which resulted an impetuous need of a general clean up, I also restarted the sports activities because between me and you, since I returned from my holiday I went through a period of culinary chaos; this is me trying to express myself in an elegant manner in fact I have others terms in my mind in order to describe what I actually feel regarding my diet.  Another reason for which I'm really excited that the weekend is coming is that I have started the swimming lessons so I can’t wait for the next summer to come to put my new skills into practice
Today's outfit is kind of a sporty-chic style, I have combined a pencil skirt with a pair of sandals with ankle strap and an American baseball t-shirt, bringing a splash of color with the help of a statement necklace. Next, I'll leave you to enjoy one of Trey Songz's songs for which I developed a real passion lately.
Hug you all with love!

RO
Azi este vineri si nu pot decat sa ma bucur pentru ca inca o saptamana de lucru s-a incheiat. Pot spune ca am avut o saptamana plina si foarte activa, pe langa faptul ca m-am pricopsit cu o inundatie de toata frumusetea fapt ce a determinat nevoia spontana a unei curatenii generale, am reluat si activitatile sportive pentru ca de cand m-am intors din vacanta am trecut printr-o perioada de haos culinar; asta ca sa incerc sa ma exprim intr-o maniera eleganta pentru ca in realitate altii sunt termenii care-mi vin in minte. Un alt motiv pentru care sunt foarte incantata ca vine weekendul este pentru ca am inceput lectiile de inot astfel ca abia astept vara viitoare pentru a pune in practica noile mele abilitati.
Tinuta de astazi este un fel de sporty-chic, am combinat o fusta creion cu o pereche de sandale cu bareta pe glezna si un american baseball t-shirt, aducand o pata de culoare cu ajutorul uni colier statement. In continuare va las sa va delectati cu una din melodiile lui Trey Songz pentru care am dezvoltat o adevarata pasiune in ultima vreme.
Va imbratisez cu drag!

Photography by ANDREEA TALIN

4 comments:

  1. amazing outfit !! imi plac mult sandalele <3 kisses ,good job ;)
    www.oannafashionsimbol.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce tinuta draguta! Imi place mult cum iti vine! Si parul.. ce frumos e :D P.S vreau si eu la palas :)) pupici

    http://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THIS OUTFIT IS AMAZING

    http://karolinakz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the necklace and how you mix & match different pieces!

    xo CCMonai

    http://www.theprevailingeffect.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...